List as a Dropship or Wholesale Supplier and Increase your Sales.
Australian Dropship Wholesale suppliers are needed for our community members and social media followers. Create your business listing for increase exposure. We have existing and new members who are looking for quality products to sell through their own online business outlets. They are also seeking the services of business professionals including web designers, accountants, shipping and product sourcing agents.
We can connect you with these people at no charge. All you need to do is join as a supplier and provide your details. We will then verify your information and when succesfully listed we’ll introduce you to our members and social media followers.
Open a Whole New Marketplace and Increase Your Seller Base
Becoming a Australian dropship wholesale supplier adds new routes to market for your products and you gain the following benefits;
- Increase your sales and profit with minimal outlay in time or money
- YOU GET PAID IN ADVANCE FOR SALES
- No 30-90 day accounts or chasing customers for payment
- Your bank account is going to love it and so will your accountant
You may currently be selling in wholesale quantities to retail outlets. There is no need to change this when you become a dropship supplier as both business models can work side by side. If you don’t want your products sold on eBay, Etsy or Amazon you can let our members know when you create your listing.
To Become an Australian Dropship Wholesale Supplier
- have products in stock and ready to despatch
- support any warranty claims as you would normally
- provide resellers with images and prices for your products, or a datafeed for their eCommerce sites
- preferably have a web site (if you haven’t got a website you should contact us as we may be able to assist)
- be able to take orders for smaller quantities (light bulk wholesale or individual items)
- be able to accept payment in advance for orders (bank transfer, PayPal or another online method)
- ship the order directly and promptly to customers for your resellers
- support your resellers with product information and stock updates
The dropship business model has saved wholesalers and manufacturers from liquidation and bankruptcy by opening up new outlets for their products. It doesn’t matter whether you are a large wholesaler or a small manufacturer. If you can deliver orders directly to customers for online resellers, you can add your business to the Dropship Suppliers & Wholesalers Directory and increase your sales.
Why List Your Business With Dropship Australia?
- We were here in 2005 and are the ORIGINAL Australian Owned Dropship Suppliers and Wholesalers web site.
- New members joining us every day looking for products to resell through their own eCommerce and retail outlets.
- We are ranked high on major search engines for relevant search terms which gives your business and products more exposure.
- Your products are exposed to a community of people who create marketing and sales campaigns to resell your products without cost to you.
- You are effectively gaining a sales force without having to pay all the overheads of employment.
How Much Does It Cost
For a basic business listing in the suppliers directory we charge you nothing. A fee is charged if you want to be a featured supplier so your listing gains more attention. If you wanted your business banner shown on prominent locations throughout the site please contact us for details.
Add Your Business Listing
To add your free business to the suppliers directory you need to do the following:
- Register as a supplier (it’s free) here.
- Login and create your listing in the suppliers directory. You will need to supply your business registration and contact details so we can verify your identity.
- We will verify your listing and you will receive an email when it has been approved. If we have any questions about your listing we will contact you directly.
If you have any question or issues with adding your business please contact us for assistance.