The Dropship Australia Business Community is a members only business space.
It is important to all members that only those who are serious about their business are able to access certain areas of the site. This is to ensure that those that are a part of the community are protected from spammers and other undesirable influences. We call this the ‘Inner Circle’ Membership.
The membership areas and consist of;
- Community Forums – where members can get help, advice, training and share their experiences with other members.
- Business Groups – create your own groups or join other member groups. These are good hubs to build business relationships. Groups are restricted to Inner Circle Business Members
- Tools, Training and Resources – building and maintaining an online business takes experience. Inner Circle members will be able to learn from our many years of online business and avoid the traps and pitfalls that others will encounter.
- Dedicated Support – We have provided a dedicated support contact area so the Inner Circle Business members can contact us and get priority support and advice.
- EXCLUSIVE Inner Circle Members Only Facebook group where we will go live to answer your questions, provide you with advice and training and introduce you to others who will help you take your business to success.
Dropship Australia Community Forum
The Dropship Australia Forum is the place to ask questions and share your experiences. We encourage all users to introduce themselves and subscribe to forum topics to ensure you receive notifications of new suppliers and get answers to your questions.
We provide Business Groups allowing members to create, join and manage groups to create a suitable environment for all Inner Circle Business members to converse, create joint ventures and keep informed within their groups.
We recommend that those that are new to business or creating a new business join the New Start-Up Business group where we can help you get started.
Connections and Collaboration
Members will have the option to connect with others to form business partnerships and joint ventures. Online business can be a lonely place for some and knowing that you have others to share your experiences, ask questions and form long term business relationships with can be one of the most important business tools available.
We will have special guests sharing their knowledge and presenting their services to our community members.
We are always seeking successful business people to share knowledge and appropriate services with our members. If you wish to join in as a contributor and have some value to add to our community please contact us and let us know how you can contribute. We would be happy to hear from you.
We look forward to seeing you in the Inner Circle.