To add your business to the suppliers directory you will need to do the following:
- Register as a member of the Dropship Australia Community and confirm your email address by clicking on the link that we will email to you.
- Once you have confirmed your email address you will be able to login.
- When you login go to the Suppliers Directory link on the member’s menu and click ‘Add Entry’. This will take you to the Directory registration page where you will provide the information about your business.
- Complete your business listing details and submit them. We will confirm your business details and contact you if we have any questions. If you choose to add additional paid features there is a small charge. We accept PayPal payments online and you can use your credit cards securely using this method. We will also send you direct deposit details (only Australian businesses can direct deposit) if you choose that method. A basic listing is FREE but must NOT contain any additional links to your website other than where provided.
- Once your submission has been received we will check the details for authenticity and approve if all details are verifiable.
If you are a paid subscriber of the Dropship Australia community we will also introduce you to our members through our newsletter and announce you to our Twitter followers, Facebook and LinkedIn group.